We are looking for a passionate Sophomore or Junior college student to join our corporate headquarters team in Paramus, New Jersey, as an Intern supporting our Retail Merchandising team.
Hours: Part time, up to 25 hours per week during normal office hours. Normal office hours are Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm.
This is a PAID internship.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Assist the merchandising team with:
- Supports Merchandising initiatives in-store and online
- Manages merchandise transfers & RTV requests
- Assists in purchase order input in Aptos or SAP and manages order logs
- Runs weekly/monthly sales reports and creates visual presentations as requested
- Regularly communicates to stores / division / corporate recipients
- Works with merchandising team on special projects
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
- Current college student, Sophomore or Junior preferred
- Availability on Mondays (4+ hours)
- Strong skills in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Works well independently and in a team setting, assisting several individuals within the Retail Team
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Flexible with and ability to work well under pressure and multi task to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with high energy and strong work ethic, able to move projects forward
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal)