Product Development Associate
Responsible for researching, developing, and launching new products for a company. Responds to company initiatives by driving new products to meet customer needs.
- Grow company revenues by developing new products.
- Manage product certification process.
- Ensure products are safe enough to be placed on shelves and sold.
- Work closely with engineers to develop prototypes for products.
- Work with vendors to identify issues with incoming products.
- Advise vendors on best practices and methods to correct issues.
- Participate in quality assurance process.
- Participate in creating, launching, or implementing new products.
- Develop methodology to test and measure products and applications.
- Manage future and existing assigned products, set objectives and report on performance.
- Generate products and services from inception to commercialization for customers.
- Define products and programs.
- Establish milestone and objectives.
- Oversee development of advertising, public relations and all marketing communications to meet product objectives.
- Work with product management team to ensure process is efficient.
- Lead teams in developing and defining business requirements for retention products.
- Define product vision.
- Work with suppliers and regional marketing teams to deliver quality products.
- Ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan.
- Conduct periodic product analysis and optimize as needed.